The Association CR Mackintosh en Roussillon is organising a day-trip to visit to Palalda and Amélie les Bains on March 12th. Carpooling and a friendly day at the Musée de la Poste which also hosts the Mackintosh centre, with a meal together
and a guided tour of the Spa at Amélie les Bains…
It will also be an opportunity to have a look at a few panels of the Mackintosh trail.
You are welcome even if you are not members.
For carpooling, it seems reasonable to consider a participation of 5€ per person carpooling (for a 44km one-way trip).
To register or request further details: send an email to the Association’s address indicating your contact details and the number of participants. (CRMackintoshRoussillon@gmail.com).
Registration deadline: March 8th
NB: Please let us know if you are taking your car, how many seats are available in it or if you would like a carpool.
Here is the proposed programme for the day:
- 10 a.m.: Departure from Port-Vendres train station car park
- 11 a.m.: Visit of the Palalda “musée de la Poste” and the C R Mackintosh interpretation centre (admission free)
- 12.30 a.m.: Lunch at the restaurant des Bains et des Gorges (around 25€ wine included)
- 3 p.m.: Guided tour of the Spa at Amélie les Bains (admission free).
- 5 p.m.: Back to Port-Vendres